Tahinia Halawa Rich in Elements
Excellent Plain Halawa from Syriana is a famous Syrian sweet prepared from sesame seed paste referred to as tahini, sugar and halawa extract.
Halawa is rich in minerals such as phosphorous, magnesium, potassium and iron. They also help maintain healthy skin and muscles with essential fatty acids, proteins, and B vitamins. Eat it alone or with bread.
Sesame seeds consist of about 50-60% of the oil called saddle oil, which is one of the most expensive types of vegetable oils, and is characterized by its high nutritional value and is a rich source of vitamins of group B and vitamin E. Every 100 grams of sesame contains approximately 585 calories, which is a source of benefits Halva.
Tahinia Halawa has many benefits, the most important of which are:
- Did you know that the source of the body's energy is sweetness because it increases muscle strength.
- Syriana tahinia halawa activates cells and tissues and increases the effectiveness of their functions.
- Halawa increases the body's protection against cancer, heart disease and premature aging, and prevents the risk of atherosclerosis.
- Halawa protects the human body from skin and colon cancer, and activates the functions of the digestive system.
- Syriana Halawa helps digestion and relieves constipation.
- Halawa kills worms in the intestines.
- An important nutrient for nourishing the body's vascular network.
- Halawa strengthens the body's immune response.
- An important meal for the baby after birth, as it helps produce milk.
There are no reviews yet.